Your First Visit....
New patients are always welcome at Thomas Wesley Mitchell, DDS, LLC, and it is our goal to make sure you are comfortable and fully satisfied with your care. Your first visit establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as new patient forms, links to help navigate through our website, payment policies and more. You can even save some time at your first visit by electronically completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Call our office to schedule your first appointment or create an Appointment Request online!
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community
- Exceed your expectations
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels
Please click on the link below and electronically fill out our New Patient Form before your first appointment to help us expedite your initial visit:
You may also view and read the following policies by clicking on the links below:
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Thomas Wesley Mitchell, DDS, LLC is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Findlay, Ohio, down the street from Wilsons Sandwich Shop.
What To Expect
- During your first visit at Thomas Wesley Mitchell, DDS, LLC, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know Dr. Mitchell. Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling.
- Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website.
- Take some time to review our Meet the Dentist and Meet the Staff pages and familiarize yourself with Dr. Mitchell and his staff.
- You may also familiarize yourself with the services we offer by visiting the Dental Services page.
If you have any questions please feel free to call us or Contact Us electronically. We look forward to your first visit!
- Credit Card
Insurance and Billing
We accept most traditional insurance plans, please contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. We require verification of your insurance coverage at each visit, so please bring your insurance card to every appointment. Copays and patient responsiblity portions of your bill not covered by insurance will be due at the time of your appointment. As a courtesy to our patients, we are happy to file your insurance claims for you, however if we do not receive reimbursement from the insurance company within 60 days, it is the patient's responsibility at that time to pay the remaining balance due in full.
CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. We offer No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it. You can even use CareCredit for your family.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit. After you’re approved, you’re free to use CareCredit for the services you choose including LASIK, veterinary, dentistry, cosmetic, hearing aids and more.
CareCredit is endorsed by some of the most credible organizations specific to each healthcare profession we support. And CareCredit is a GE Money Company, so you know you can count on us. For over 20 years, we’ve been helping over five million cardholders get the healthcare treatments they want and need.
Now you don’t have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision’s in your hands to get what you want, when you want it. For more information or to apply online, visit carecredit.com
Click the following link for our complete financial policy